Friday, December 31, 2010

farewell 2010

So another year comes to a close.
I'm working today, which is quite a disruption to my normal reflection routine... but I couldn't dare let the year escape without some type of summary.

It's been a BIG year. The beginning of the year brought a strong dose of hardship, first with my boyfriend getting fired from the same company that I work for (for an event in which I had been present), followed by the death of my beloved grandmother (she was really all had for family).

Fortunately, that's not where the story ends. I completed my first full marathon this year. My greeting card company is off to a hopeful start. I've sold them at several locations, and I'm getting ready to launch a website and host an etsy shop - look for that spring of 2011! The biggest surprise of all is my upcoming trip to the Philippines! I've spent my whole life dreaming of travel, and the day is here! I leave January 23 for a month of traveling! More to come!!

Happy New Year to all!

No comments: